The management of professional driving staff within the Australian road freight transport industry – subcontractors or employees – is one of the world’s most demanding and exacting HR challenges. Freight2020 can take all of these industry-specific complexities, national/state regulations and requirements, and even company-defined rules, into rigorous account while efficiently streamlining HR procedures and record-keeping, ensuring compliance every step of the way. Users are guided through the proper creation and maintenance of HR records within the strict context of Australian road freight transport industry. Auto-alerts ensure that upcoming or outstanding HR issues are addressed before deficits or lapses cause risk or loss. Comprehensive employee records are stored in one place, with all detailed information and documentation updated and accessible in real-time. Power, efficiency, reliability, compliance – so many reasons why Freight2020 Human Resources Management represents the ultimate human resources software solution for any road freight transport business in Australia.
System-wide sharing of data for efficiency; controllable access for confidentiality.
The full integration of each module within Freight2020 means that whenever data is entered or captured into the system, it is automatically updated and shared throughout the system. However, you may not want all users of the system to be able to access all of the available data. Freight2020 can be configured to limit or restrict access to sensitive information, such as salary and performance details, for example, to specific users like the HR manager and business owner only. The human resources software solution within Freight2020 is closely associated to the payroll software and compliance software solutions within Freight2020, eliminating the chase for lost paperwork, and errors caused by repetitive data-entry or the lack of compatibility between disparate systems. Working together, the modules within Freight2020 serve each area of the business with relevant data and provide a complete picture of the whole business. Managers and business owners can enjoy an up-to-the-minute overview of the business from every perspective, and all current details, documents and calculations on any aspect or event within the system are readily available to the ‘right’ users, wherever and whenever they need them.
Just some key features of Freight2020 Human Resources Management:
- Capture job applications and manage pre-employment procedures such as reference checks
- Handle all human resources requirements for employed staff and subcontractors alike
- Ensure compliance with licenses, inductions, certificates, declarations, consent forms, and much more
- Manage master employee records and stay right on top of renewals, training, performance, warnings
- Share master employee data with Freight2020 Compliance Management via real-time integration
- Track employee medical data and documentation, incidents and accidents, return-to-work and much more
- Instant access to not just all relevant HR details, but copies of all relevant documentation
- Protect sensitive information by limiting access to specified users on a needs-to-know basis
- Share payroll-related data with Freight2020 Payroll Management via real-time integration
- Share cost-related data with Freight2020 Financial Management modules via real-time integration
- Notify, alert, and follow-up HR issues automatically using Freight2020’s Auto-Email Notifications
- Reduce HR costs, minimise risk, ensure employment compliance, maximise productivity
Real-time interactivity with Freight2020 Driver Mobility
Drivers and subbies alike can interact with Freight2020 Human Resources Management and all other relevant parts of the Freight2020 transport management system by using Freight2020 Driver Mobility – a free-to-download app which works on common mobile devices. Capture driver shift start/end in real-time; capture on-the-road safety equipment compliance checks; instantly document and report accidents, incidents, and maintenance issues; manage job allocations, locations, and all events; provide drivers with instantly-updated job details; capture proof-of-delivery; and much, much more with this powerful app.
Hands-free HR management with Auto-Email Notifications
Freight2020 Auto-Email Notifications is a system-wide interactivity feature which is configurable to automate many of the alerts and notification tasks involved in payroll processing and human resources management. For example, you can easily set auto-alerts to notify managers in advance of driver licence expiry and other vital compliance-related issues. Employee payslips and subcontractor payment advices can be distributed to specified recipients via email automatically. There are so many ways to use this brilliant feature to assist with HR and compliance, along with every other aspect of managing a road freight transport business.
Integrated with other Freight2020 management modules:
Modules within Freight2020 Human Capital Management are fully integrated to Freight2020 Financial Accounting Management for seamless sharing of payroll data with accounts, for example. Likewise, full integration with Fleet Maintenance Management brings together human incidents and return-to-work with vehicle accidents and repairs. The more modules working together in your Freight2020 system, the more streamlined and efficient your entire business.